Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Transfer proof foundation

Does anyone have a suggestion for a transfer proof foundation? I always set my face with laura mercier power and skindinavia setting spray. But I seem to always have a problem with my foundation transfering, I wear glasses. I also have combination dry skin if that helps. Thanks!!!

RE: Transfer proof foundation

I would recommend setting your foundation with a translucent powder using a powder puff and sealing it all in with a finishing spray ( the Ben nye one mentioned below works wonders ) . This tends to help me transfer proof my foundation, how it works for you as well!!

*hope

Re: Transfer proof foundation

What foundation did you end up settling on?

Too Face Peach Perfect claims it's transfer proof. Has anyone tried it? Reviews?

Re: RE: Transfer proof foundation

I liked the way Peach Perfect felt on my face but it transferred to my sunglasses and after 2 hours in winter, it transferred to everything else (jacket, shirt, etc).

Re: RE: Transfer proof foundation

@sparkles0220 I've tried it (actually wearing it today) and can attest to those claims. I have very oily skin so my makeup rubs off on my shirt almost every day and with this foundation, I didn't have this problem. Highly recommend you try it out (get some samples from Sephora) so you can see for yourself.

Re: Transfer proof foundation

You can try Ben Nye Final Seal spray over your makeup.  It instantly stops transfer.  I didn't like the spray nozzle, so I poured it into another dollar store spray bottle, but it still comes out a little splotchy.  Out of all the foundations I've tired, estee lauder double wear and double wear light are the best at being transfer proof for me, and you don't have to set them with a powder.  But those foundations might be too drying on your skin because they are very mattifying, so I would suggest trying the Ben Nye first with whatever foundation you are currently using.

RE: Re: Transfer proof foundation

Thanks, I'll try that!
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing