Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Too faced born this way concealer

Hi ! I want  to buy too faced born this way concealer. But I can’ t find my exact shade. I’ m using maybelline fit me concealer in 05. I bought too faced concealer before in Shade Almond and it is too dark and yellow for me. I want a neutral shade but a little pink in it. And My skintone is fair - light, I always use the same shades with nikkie tutorials. ( estee lauder double wear foundation 1n1, maybelline fit me 110, mac nc15 or nc10 ) my question is what shade should I buy? Cloud, swan or snow ? Thanks ! 

Tags:

Re: Too faced born this way concealer

I use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 05 and Too Faced Born This Way concealer in Swan interchangeably. I find that when you swatch them side by side on your hand, the colour Swan doesn't have that slight pink undertone that you're looking for (but I personally prefer the lack of pink). I've never tried Snow, but it looks slightly more pink than Swan in photos, which you might prefer. When I first purchased Swan a few months ago though, I put one of each of the two concealers under each of my eyes to compare, and when blended out, the colours looked pretty much identical. I wear the same foundation shades as you (revlon colorstay buff, doublewear 1N1, mac nc10/15).

Just based on your description, you sound like you're a similar skintone to me. I purchased "Snow" and it's perfect! I found Swan to be incredibly light on my own skin. 

Is it possible for you to swatch them in store at all?

I can’ t 😞 Because I live in Turkey and we don’ t have all the too faced products in here 😞 So if your skintone similar to my skintone, snow is ilke your exact foundation shade  ? Because I want a  little bit lighter shade. And thanks for answering 🙌🏻

@erinnnnsAhh darn - that would be tough not having the products available to try out!! Snow is lighter than my foundation shade so I use it for highlighting my under eyes. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing