Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Too Faced vs Nars concealers

I like to wear concealer alone but I don't know what some good stand-alone concealers are. I see Nars Radiant Concealer everywhere but I was thinking the Too Faced Born This Way Concealer because it is $2 cheaper and .01 oz more. Would it be worth the $2? Or should I stay with the TF concealer? Btw, I have super dark circles so medium-full coverage is preferred. 

Tags:

RE: Too Faced vs Nars concealers

I've tried both. I have dark, allergy under eye circles with dryness for reference. The Nars is good if you don't have much under eye dryness. The Too Faced BTW is definitely more hydrating but slightly less coverage. I know you didn't ask about Make Up For Ever, but their Ultra HD concealer (in the skinny black tube) is the perfect combination of med/full coverage, hydration, & staying power. They have concealing & correcting shades in this formula. Hope this helps!

I did not like the TF born this way concealer at all, and that is rare for me with concealers. It burned my under eyes, separated weird under my eye and did not give enough coverage for me. I LOVEEEEEEE NARS Creamy Radiant concealer. I’d personally stick to NARS but that’s just me.

I love the NARS concealer, it’s my go to everyday concealer... I haven’t tried the too faced, but I think the NARS is worth the price.

Re: Too Faced vs Nars concealers

Hi @Rachel3476,

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved this thread to the Complexion Club group so members of the Community can provide the best possible answers. Please feel free to post any customer service-related questions or concerns in the Customer Support group. 🙂 Thank you!

- Laurie

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing