Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Tom Ford Colormatch help!

I am a 3.75 in Armani luminous silk foundation. Was hoping to figure out what color I am in Tom Ford Traceless Stick foundation. I’m fair with pink undertones. Don’t want to go to store if I don’t have to. Help please!

Re: Tom Ford Colormatch help!

Hi, @maebe. I'd suggest using Sephora's Color IQ to help find a match.

Here's the link: https://www.sephora.com/color-iq

If you do not have a Color IQ number yet, don't worry. You can search the brand you currently wear (that's sold at Sephora), select your formula & shade, and then click "match me." You'll then see a list of products that have the same Color IQ as the one you already use. You also have the option to adjust the shade (lighter or darker) and/or filter the results further. 

I went ahead & plugged your information in, and Color IQ #2R03 matches Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk 3.75.

The link below lists all of the foundation shades that are similar to the Giorgio Armani one, and Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick 0.5 Porcelain is listed as a match.

https://www.sephora.com/IQ/color/results.jsp?coloriq=true&shade_code=2R03

Findation DOT com and Temptalia's Foundation Matrix are two other sites that work in a similar fashion. You can head over to those sites if you'd like to see what they recommend.

Lastly, I do see that you wanted to avoid having to go into any stores. However, if there's a department store near you that carries it, I still would highly recommend finding a way to swatch the Tom Ford foundation. That would honestly be the best way to find a match. After all, online shade finder sites are not perfect.

I hope this helps! 

Re: Tom Ford Colormatch help!

@maebe Hi! I’m also 3.75 in Armani, my perfect match, fair pink undertones. Last time I swatched I couldn’t find anything fair enough but I hope they have expanded the range. I’m going to try to follow this thread to see if anyone knows. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing