Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

I'm really disappointed that tarte has discontinued this concealer. I wish the community could come together to get them to bring it back. The new concealer they replaced it with is not the same. The Maracuja was one of the few non-drying full coverage concealers that actually matched my fair complexion. It fit all my criteria for the ideal concealer to cover my rosacea. I'm kind of heartbroken. I guess it wasn't popular enough? Does anyone have any thoughts? 

Re: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

The concealer I think might be a good dupe for the Tarte concealer you are using will be the Morphe concealer they have. I believe they only carry one concealer right now, but I believe the last time I was there they started different lines. They should have one for each skin type. I also believe the one that should be a dupe for you should be the hydrating one Morphe carries. The Morphe girls are very helpful and friendly, so do not be afraid to ask for help. 

I have to agree that something is different.  I liked the tube better. I know it's supposed to be the same formula, but the older version was less drying for me and provided a more dewy appearance.  The wand replacement is nice, however, the concealer is definitely not 100% creaseless.

TARTE - Creaseless Concealer Value Set

Anonymous Insider

Has anyone found a concealer as good as the old maracuja creaseless from TARTE? I have to find an alternative as i don't believe the new one is the same formula. Its drying and creases! 

Ok so I stumbled upon this post as I was wondering the same thing! I just went through  (fairly quickly) my new creaseless tarte concealer (the old Maracuja concealer, which I heavily credit and used for years to age well) and I couldn't shake the feeling they were different somehow. I used every last bit and when I dug into the tube (with my Maracuja concealer brush my favorite) it seemed to feel like the old tubes. I hope. I tell everyone that asks what it is! I'm going to get another one and try it from full with my brush and see it if is the same formulation. I'm sure it is Right? Maybe just not as much product in the new packaging? My tubes would last me MONTHS of everyday and I mean every day lol

Anonymous Insider

Agree with all the above comments. The problem, girls, is the tube was twice the amount of product AND because it was squeezed out of a tube, it didn’t dry out. Exactly, my smart friends. The new one is horrible, because it has an applicator you shove back in the bottle, which injects air. Just like mascara. Ever notice how mascara has to be replaced more often than most tube-stored products? I’m searching for one like the old marajuca tube creaseless. I can’t tell if the formula is different because it dries out after two months  minimum. Like the rest of you said, the tube lasted almost a year and not drying out, it was pure bliss for a longtime. Now I’m worried all the time about my dark circles. I’ve tried five products since. None work. 

RE: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

According to Tarte’s Instagram they are the same formula; just new packaging is all.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing