cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|
Anonymous Insider

Stage Makeup

Who knows if this is the right group to post this but..... I'm in theatre and I do Performances all the time. I'm looking for a foundation I can wear for shows that is full coverage and long wearing. 

What is the best stage/performance foundation yall can think of?!

Re: Stage Makeup

I second the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD suggestion, especially if your performance is going to be filmed. That foundation picks up so well on camera for a natural (not too matte but not overly luminous either) finish. I consider it a buildable medium-full coverage foundation. For full coverage, I'd suggest Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid foundation. I was using it as my concealer at one point because it's that concentrated!

I've never used CoverFX drops before (so I can't speak from personal experience) but I've heard it's very good and very concentrated in terms of coverage.

I think Makeup Forever and Dermacol were both initially used for studios/theatre because of their coverage (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). I would start there.

@Anonymous Kryolan makes excellent foundation that's made for stage. Ben Nye too. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing