cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Shade Match

Hello everyone!  

I have a question concerning a shade match that I got.   My skin is light-medium with a neutral undertone, ranging more towards light when I normally wear foundation, and in my HG foundation the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra wear my shade is 260 Bisque N which is described as being light-medium with neutral undertones.  I’m wanting to try the Estée Lauder Double wear foundation, but the Sephora shade finder is matching me with 3N1 which is described as medium with neutral undertones.   I haven’t been able to see the foundation in-person, so I’m unsure if I should go with that shade or 2N1 which is described as light-medium with neutral undertones.  Any thoughts?

#Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place 3N1

#Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place 2N1

#Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation 260 Bisque N

Re: Shade Match

Hi, @CaitKat54 - What a tough decision!  I looked at the colors and based on your information, I would go with 2N1.  The Shade Finder is not accurate.  I never found a match in ELDW.  I did try it and found it to feel heavy and mask-like, but others really like it.  I recommend you stop by Sephora or a department store to get a sample.  Lancome Teint Idole is a great foundation!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing