Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Setting powders under eye fine lines

So I  have tried so many methods, different products, different application tools, but every time I use setting powder under my eyes, it settles horribly into my fine lines. Does anyone have any hacks, suggestions as far as how you do it, that maybe isn't well known? I'd love some pointers. It takes a beautiful face of makeup on me, and instantly ages me even more!

Re: Setting powders under eye fine lines

The main way I use powder on anyone that has texture or lines under the eye is with a damp beauty blender. Take a small amount of powder, work it into the blender in the palm of your hand and then press and shimmy it up into the under eye area. It can help set without drawing attn to more lines. I also tell folks to back way off on the amount of concealer (sheer sheer layers) and color correct first if you need coverage, its actually more likely to create texture under the eye if there is too much product in general. 

Re: Setting powders under eye fine lines

*wanted to clarify that sometimes baking or a large amount of powder can accentuate lines. If it’s really giving you trouble take a half ply of tissue, lay it under the eye and then press a brush with setting powder into that. (Vincent ford has a great visual on his ig if you need it.) It’s hard to tell that in a way that makes any sense lol 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing