Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Setting powder/spray for Luminous Silk foundation?

I've been looking for a suggestion on which shade of luminous silk setting powder to pair with my foundation. I currently use the luminous silk foundation in shade 5 (light, neutral), but there isn't a similar shade of powder with a neutral undertone. Does anyone who uses a similar color have a suggestion? Are there better options for setting this foundation?

Thank you! 

Re: Setting powder/spray for Luminous Silk foundation?

@tncrumpets I wear GA LS in shade 5 and used shade 4 in the setting powder recommended to me by a Nordstrom GA rep.  It has color in it so it made my foundation color oxidize more. I just use Charlotte Tilbury Lunar New Year Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder 1 Fair and it has worked out perfectly.  I also use Morphe setting spray in the black can.

Re: Setting powder/spray for Luminous Silk foundation?

@tncrumpets   To me, Armani's shades tend to run very neutral/warm.  I use shade 2 in the setting powder, and it's not ideal for me as I wear shade 3.75 in the Luminous Silk foundation.  Going by that, I think you would be okay with shade 5.5 in the setting powder.  You could try shade 4 if you have a tan, but because it's a powder and powders are relatively sheer I think you will have alot of leeway in your shade selection.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing