Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Products for Fair skin

Looking for recommendations for products that match well with fair skin. From full coverage foundation to eye pallets.

RE: Products for Fair skin

The Anastasia Beverly Hills foundation in Alabaster is my personal favorite. The Tarte rainforest under the sea foundation in the lightest shade is nice as well. I can't remember the shade name for that one.

I actually really like Urban Decay's Shapeshifter Palette in Light/Medium Shift. I'm very pale with yellow undertones. (For reference, anything darker than Becca's Moonstone Highlight is darker than my skin.) The contour shades are a little dark, but I can use the lighter ones with a VERY light hand and a lot of blending. It doesn't make me look orange. I was really impressed by how well the lightershades and color correctors worked too. I knew it would be great quality though because I'm a total UD junkie. I really wish they sold the powder highlight separately, because it's STUNNING and you can build it up to be seen from space!

I'm loving the Hourglass Vanish foundation stick in the shade bisque!

I used to do NARS and MAC but found out they still test on animals 😞 I'm fair skin and love the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation. I mix the Fair Beige and Light Beige and they work like a dream and it stays all day!

Nars has a lot of their foundations and concealers on the fair side of the spectrum. For eye palettes, you can rock anything 🙂

Re: Products for Fair skin

The Ordinary Serum Foundation (1.0 N) $6.70

http://theordinary.com/product/rdn-serum-foundation-10-n-30ml

I am beyond pale, this is like the only foundation that matches that I LOVE!

Lightweight and wears incredibly long and beautifully. 🙂

I also love their Coverage Foundation (1.0 N) $6.90

http://theordinary.com/product/rdn-coverage-foundation-10-n-30ml

Here's a list of my current faves: Enjoy! Foundation: *La...

Here's a list of my current faves: Enjoy! Foundation: *Lancome Teint idole in 90 *It Cosmetics CC Cream in Fair *Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich in 00, Alabaster *Jose Maran Vibrancy Argan oil foundation Concealer: Nars Radiant Creamy in Chantilly Nars Matte concealer pot in Chantilly Becca Undereye concealer (peach toned) Tarte Shape Tape in neutral fair Contour / highlight kit: Kat Von D Shade & Light Smash box contour in light/medium Becca X Chrissy Tiegen kit Bronzer Tarte Fifth Avenue Princess Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Blush *Bobbi Brown Antigua (technically a pink based "bronzer") *Bobbi Brown Desert Pink Hourglass Incandescent Electra Becca Camelia Lips: I love the Bite Agave lip mask! I'm typically a MAC lipstick girl however 😉

RE: Here's a list of my current faves: Enjoy! Foundation: *La...

Hey, I'm Alabaster in BB too. Do you know your shade in the fenty foundation?
Anonymous Insider

Re: Products for Fair skin

I know the Korean makeup brands do tend to favor the lighter shades and they look beautiful on the skin

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
testing