Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Product Advice Needed: Foundation

I currently use a liquid foundation that provides matte, medium coverage. I'd like to find something lighter, both in weight and coverage. However, I'm struggling to find something that works with my skin type (dry, flaky, sensitive, acne-prone) and my complexion (super pale and sometimes blotchy).

Anyone else have similar issues? Any advice? What do you use?

Thanks! ❤️ 

RE: Product Advice Needed: Foundation

Revlon candid glow foundation is a sheer to light foundation. Estée Lauder new hydrarescue foundation is good , clinque even glow foundation is amazing too....all light coverage. But I absolutely love MUFE powder foundation is what I use on a routine basis. It says full coverage and I guess u could get that But I like light coverage. It look amazing throughout the day.

RE: Product Advice Needed: Foundation

I have very pale, red/blotchy, sensitive, combination skin. I definitely prefer a lighter natural look. I’ve been primarily using loose mineral powder foundation for over 15 years. Bare Minerals is not as good as it once was. I blend Tarte mineral powder foundation with Neutrogena mineral powder foundation, this provides me the perfect shade, as a fellow pale girl, I’m sure you know the struggle to find the right color. The real trick is to use a primer. I swear by Two Faced Hangover RX Primer, and their Hangover RX setting spray. Generally, liquid foundation really emphasized any dryness and required more work to apply than I care to do these days. However, last winter my skin was very angry and I needed extra coverage for my blotchy red cheeks, Make Up Forever makes an excellent liquid foundation, their pale shade range is really great. Hope this helps!

Re: RE: Product Advice Needed: Foundation

I've been thinking about trying a powder. Thanks for the advice!

Re: Product Advice Needed: Foundation

Hi @chelseapearl93 ,

One of my new favorite foundations is PERRICONE MD - No Makeup Foundation Serum Broad Spectrum SPF 20 It has buildable coverage with a soft matte finish and it has skincare elements as well. I hope that this helps. 

Re: Product Advice Needed: Foundation

Sounds like a great product. Thanks for the recommendation! 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing