Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

No makeup - makeup for face

I've never really wear make up. I'm 30 and past few years I've noticed I need aittle help, especially because of hormonal acne suprise when I turned 25/26. 

My skin is very dull and have some redness around my nose area. I HATE the feeling of foundation& concealer on my face! Always feels like its just sitting ontop of my skin and makes my skin feel clogged and can't breathe. I also have a weird skin tone that is hard to match. I'm not really pale but I don't have olive skin tone. I'm pale with a bit of yellow and pink undertones?! Cool is to pink, warm is to yellow and natural is to dark?!

I'm hoping to find a LIGHT WEIGHT & SHEER COVERAGE foundation, BB/CC cream, tinted moisturizer?! That evens skin tone & gives a natural healthy glow. 

Any suggestions?!

I've thought about trying Bobbi Browns new make-up line but it seems targeted toward older woman and has a lot of oily/greasy looking products which scares my acne- prone-skin self! 

Re: No makeup - makeup for face

Hi! I can't stand wearing foundation and I don't wear makeup super often but honest beauty makes a really nice lightweight cc cream that I occasionally use on problem areas (like I would concealer). I'm an 18 year old with sensitive combination acne prone skin, but I haven't broken out from this at all! Hope that helps 🙂

Go in for a full face consultation at sephora and they can get u started it costs money bit it's worth it. 

@MistyMercer NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  and some green color corrector 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing