Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

NARS vs Shape Tape concealer

I have extremely oily, acne-prone skin with some scarring. I can’t decide between NARS Radiant creamy or Shape tape concealers. I love both a good matte and radiant finish. So, I’m wondering which is more long-wearing, especially on oily skin, and which tube lasts longer?

Re: NARS vs Shape Tape concealer

@horsiegal333 You have some very good questions!

I used to buy the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine before Tarte Shape Tape came out and I really enjoyed it but I don't find it to be as full coverage as Shape Tape. I would say it is more radiant and hydrating than Shape Tape so if you're looking for something along those lines, then I would suggest you get the NARS concealer. In terms of which one lasts longer, I think Shape Tape lasts a long time for me in comparison to how often I repurchased the NARS concealer, so Shape Tape wins that round as well.

I also want to add that my personal favorite concealer for being both full coverage AND hydrating is Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Natural Beige. I would say it is worth checking out 😉

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing