Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Medium to Full Coverage Dewy Foundtion

I have tried almost everything and I can’t find anything to make me happy. I’m looking for medium to full coverage with a luminous/dewy finish. I have Armani Luminous Silk and I like it I just don’t like the price tag. I have tried Estée light double wear, YSL, MUFE to name a few....HELP?

Re: Medium to Full Coverage Dewy Foundtion

The NARS all day luminous that Raquel mentioned is great! The other amazing one I’d highly recommend is the Josie Maran Vibrancy Foundation. It’s the most hydrating and luminous that’s also Ling wear I’ve ever found.  Good luck! @jaegz17

https://www.sephora.com/product/vibrancy-argan-oil-foundation-fluid-P407445

RE: Medium to Full Coverage Dewy Foundtion

Hey girl. I am a full coverage queen that loves a dewy finish which is SOOO HARD to find. I am currently using the top faced born this way foundation. It is soooo AMAZING. It does not transfer as much as other fiesta foundations, provides a medium to full coverage, and you will look dewy but not oily and slick. The foundation had hydralounic acid and coconut water. I love this foundation and it’s my everyday go to. Hope you try it out I think you’ll love it.

Re: Medium to Full Coverage Dewy Foundtion

Hi @jaegz17,

Have you tried the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation? It's full coverage, but feels lightweight on the skin. This foundation has a beautiful natural finish that gives you a dewy makeup look. You can find this foundation here > https://www.sephora.com/product/all-day-luminous-weightless-foundation-P393658?skuId=1677962&icid2=p....

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing