Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

It Cosmetics CC cream shade

I'm interested in trying the It Cosmetics CC cream. I purchased the Bye Bye Breakout concealer in Fair, as surprisingly, Light was too dark for me, and I loved it. I normally wear Estee Lauder Double Wear in IW1 Bone and it is a perfect match for my skin tone. Would I be Light or Fair in the It Cosmetics CC cream based on my EL shade, and would that shade match with my shade in Bye Bye Breakout? 

EDIT: I apologize if this is in the wrong category.

Re: It Cosmetics CC cream shade

If you're wearing a 1xx in Double Wear, try to test the IT CC cream in person if possible... I'm similar and the Fair shade still ended up being too dark for me.

(If you end up in the same jam, I had good luck with Supergoop CC and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.)

I would, but unfortunately my local Sephora doesn't carry it, so my only option is to order online. 

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't wear bone. I'm 2c3 fresco in double wear and light in the it cosmetics cc cream. I apologize, I mismembered. If you are bone, you probably want fair in the cc cream. Best to go into the store to get matched if you can.

No worries. Thank you anyway! 🙂

@Danixcalifornia I wear Estee Lauder Double Wear as well as the It Cosmetics CC Cream.  I know my shade in Double Wear is something like bone, but can't remember off the top of my head.  I will check tonight and get back to you.

Thank you! I appreciate it! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing