Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

How to hide your freckles?

Ladies, what brands do you use to hide your freckles? I’m currently using Lancome 110 IV0 C twins idole ultra wear foundation, but I find that it doesn’t cover up my freckles as much as I’d like it too. Any suggestions on a brand to check out would be very appreciated! Thanks

Re: How to hide your freckles?

@NativeShorty  I like freckles and think your makeup looks good. For full coverage I use TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection - Snowand URBAN DECAY - All Nighter Liquid Foundationi don’t have freckles but they are good at covering blemishes. 

What eyeshadow are you wearing?

RE: Re: How to hide your freckles?

Okay thanks! And it’s actually the tarte pineapple palette as I’m a beginner with eyeshadow, but I’m taking a liking in trying out new things

Re: RE: Re: How to hide your freckles?

@NativeShorty I’m impressed. I hadn’t considered buying that because it seemed similar to another one I have  but the colors look really pretty on you. I’ll have to look at that palette again. 

RE: Re: RE: Re: How to hide your freckles?

I haven’t bought another palette yet, but I’m eyeing the new tarte tartest pro one as it has so many pretty colours in it. Hopefully I’ll get that one soon. 🙂

Re: How to hide your freckles?

Hi @NativeShorty,

I agree that your makeup looks great!  I recommend checking out a full coverage foundation such as, Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 4W4 Hazeland YVES SAINT LAURENT - All Hours Longwear Natural Matte Foundation.  Both foundations are long wear and has a matte finish.

I hope this helps!  

RE: Re: How to hide your freckles?

Thank you! I’ll check them out, though I am no where near a Sephora store in real life so it’ll be hard choosing my shade right the first time.

RE: How to hide your freckles?

Not related but I wanted to say I love how you do your eye makeup it makes your eyes stand out so nicely!!

RE: How to hide your freckles?

Awe thank you!
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing