Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

How many makeup brushes do I need?

Do you use a separate brush for each bronzer or blush you have? Or do you use the same brush for every bronzer and the same one for every blush? 

RE: How many makeup brushes do I need?

I feel like you need a different brush for each part of the face. One for bronzer and blush plus many blending brushes for eyeshadows. I also like to keep at least two brushes for bronzer highlighter and blush.

Lately I've been using the same brush for my cheek colors...

Lately I've been using the same brush for my cheek colors. I just wipe it off on a soft cloth. I like to think that it helps blend all the colors together. I've bought a lot of cheap brush sets and individuals since I started getting into makeup, but I regret that, and wish I just bought high end, high quality brushes from the outset. I don't do very complex eye looks so I don't mind having cheap, old eye brushes tho. I like to focus on complexion being the feature to bring out so I invest a little more in brushes and products for the face.

Re: How many makeup brushes do I need?

While I have a few brushes for blush, I find myself using the same one all the time--since there are different shapes of blush brushes, I tried a few before I settled on a personal favorite. 

Re: How many makeup brushes do I need?

@misstalia95 Oh goodness no, lol! Id probably have like 60 cheek/face brushes if that were the case, hah! I have one brush for bronzer and I use a couple for blush.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing