Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick Shade?

Hi, I'm shade 200 Shortbread in Huda Beauty foundation, 150 in Fenty Beauty and light 45 neutral in KVD. What shade in Hourglass foundation stick should I get? 

Thank you,

B 🙂

Re: Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick Shade?

Hi, @Barus. I'd recommend using Sephora's Color IQ to help find shade matches.

Here's the link: https://www.sephora.com/color-iq

If you do not have a Color IQ number yet, don't worry. You can search the brand you currently wear, select your foundation formula & shade, and then click "match me." You'll then see a list of foundations that have the same Color IQ as the one you already use. You also have the option to adjust the shade (lighter or darker) and/or filter the results further.

Findation DOT com and Temptalia's Foundation Matrix are two other sites that work in a similar fashion. These are also good places to go if a particular match or brand isn't listed in the Color IQ system.

I went ahead and plugged your information into the sites mentioned above, and this is what I found:

• Huda Shortbread 200B (Color IQ #2Y03) was the only one of your foundations that listed a Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick match. The match was to the shade Shell.  
  • Findation DOT com suggested the shade Shell as well.
  • Temptalia listed the shades Shell and Ivory as possible matches. 

I'd recommend picking the shade whose description fits you the best. If you feel that you're a true neutral, pick Shell. If you think your undertone is a little more on the cool side, go with Ivory. 

Lastly, I'd highly recommend swatching the Hourglass foundation shades in-store. That would honestly be the best way to find a match.

I hope this helps!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing