Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Foundation Sticks : How long does yours last?

I have the NARS Foundation Stick in Stromboli and I used it once a day for two weeks straight no touch ups inbetween (even though I needed it) and it's all gone! I just used it for the initial application so I was bummed that realistically I'd probably have to purchase two sticks to make it last. I seriously put one line on the forehead, go down the nose, three swipes either side of the face and then one swipe across my neck. 

Too much? Or is this a typical application ? 

I'm so used to liquid, cream, or powder foundation that maybe I just get crazy with the foundation sticks? LOL you tell me... Are we color match Twinsies... What brand do you use? 

My Skin Type/Problems: 

T-Zone Oily 

Hyper-pigmentation

Dry Patches

Fine Lines

Dark Circles  

This foundation is awesome if you want that sheer skin like aspect and it blends well. I prefer using a foundation brush versus a buffer or beauty blender. I got a bunch of comments regarding my skin and how hydrated and amazing my skin was while wearing it. I work in a restaurant and I need my foundation to be on without budging! I'm always trying out new foundations because I don't want to spend an hour a day caking it on to get the coverage and long wearing effect. Unless that's the only way? What's your routine? Is there a faster routine that you folks do? Comment down below.

Re: Foundation Sticks : How long does yours last?

I have the Hourglass Vanish stick foundation.  I've been using it daily for about a month and a half and still have a fair bit left (and I use about the amount you're indicating).  And I go for super full coverage due to having rosacea.  So I'm not sure if you're using too much or if the Nars foundation is just really bad.  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing