Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Farmacy Honeymoon Glow - Breakout?!

I have been using Famracy Honeymoon Glow every 2 days for about 2 weeks now and I am experiencing breakouts in places I have not experienced before and more white heads and cysticlike breakouts than I've had previously. HELP!

Tags:

Re: Farmacy Honeymoon Glow - Breakout?!

@BrittanyReneeH  since the breakouts aren't where you normally experience it, this dose sound like you are having an adverse reaction to the product.

Was honeymoon glow the only product you've introduced to your routine recently? 

First off, I'd immediately stop using all products with active ingredients and switch down to a gentle cleanser, simple moisturizer and SPF while your skin calms down and heels. I also wouldn't add in anything you haven't used before in case of agitating it further. 

Thank you for the input! I will have to cut back - I haven't added anything new, per se - unless you count me trying out ilias new skin tint serum instead of using foundation? I have a pretty simple and basic skincare regimen, so I will have to cut this out and see if that helps!

@BrittanyReneeH it's possible you are having a reaction to the ilia skin tint instead if you introduced them at the same time. I'd probably cut out both just to get everything under control and then patch test each to see which one is the culprit. 

Good Luck! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing