Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

FACE SWEAT? HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH IT?

Hi ladies! I live in Texas and it's getting hotter as we speak. I haven't been able to control the face sweat and I hate having to blot my face with a tissue every 5 seconds to make sure it doesn't mess with my makeup. What do y'all do to stop the face sweat? My problem areas are above the lip and my nose. I use setting powder and spray, I don't know what else I could possibly add on to the list (other than your typical sweat-proof foundation/primer/concealer). This is also kind of a hyperhidrosis type of deal. 

I also saw some facial antiperspirant called Neat 3B Face Saver, have any of y'all tried it? 

Re: FACE SWEAT? HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH IT?

@aloeviri I rec using oil blotting sheets as opposed to blotting with tissues.  I personally found the difference to be vast.  Target makes some great inexpensive ones.  Good luck!

Re: FACE SWEAT? HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH IT?

I found a physical sunscreen, the 'Wayne Goss' method of applying translucent powder before foundation, a matte foundation topped with powder and a super setting spray helped me the most when I was in Italy in July!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing