Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Concealer

Hi, I need some suggestions for concealers. I've tried countless through the years but I can't find one that I'm completely satisfied with. I have very dark circles around my eyes and many concealer look dry when I apply setting powder. I use setting powder that does not dry out my skin. I try to stay away from Products containing coconut oil because i break out when I use coconut oil. I am a educated skin terrapaut so my skin care routine is very good 😊 I live in Norway so I can't order brands like makeup forever and Benefit cosmetics. I hope my English is readable and that someone has some great suggestions for me 😊

Re: Concealer

My absolute favourite is the Tarte Shape Tape, if it's available where you live. I live in Canada and I have to order it to be shipped from the U.S., so it ends up being costly - but it's my holy grail undereye concealer! 

Re: Concealer

@HanneCecilie  My favorite moisturizing, full coverage concealer is Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Natural BeigeIt is moisturizing enough to not look dry and cakey under the eyes even after powder application and it is the most full coverage concealer I own! I hope you have Too Faced available in Norway so you can try it out. Good luck!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing