Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Boscia BB Cream Discontinued?

I have been using Boscia's BB Cream Broad Spectrum for YEARS. Has it been discontinued?? I can no longer purchase it from you guys! I'm almost out - - what can I use instead? I tried a sample of IT Cosmetics CC cream, but it's so yellow and I hate it. Help!?!

Tags:

Re: Boscia BB Cream Discontinued?

Where??

Anonymous Insider

You mentioned the B.B. cream is back where can I find it and what is the name of it want to make sure it’s the one i’m Looking for. Thank You

Boscia is bringing back a (reformulated) BB cream sometim...

Boscia is bringing back a (reformulated) BB cream sometime this next year. In the meantime, IT Cosmetics, Supergoop, and Dr. Jart have the best BB/CC cream options.

Re: Boscia is bringing back a (reformulated) BB cream sometim...

That is great news!  Did you hear directly from Boscia that they are bringing the BB cream back?

Re: Boscia is bringing back a (reformulated) BB cream sometim...

Yay! So glad this is coming back, it is one of my favorite products. 

The perfect replacement is Dr. Jart dis-a-pore! Especially if you have oily skin. I actually like it better than the Boscia BB cream. I tried Bare Minerals complexion rescue and hated it - very oily, no coverage, and it oxidized and turned orange over the course of the day.

Yes! I've switched over to Dr Jart now and am happy with it. A Sephora employee recommended.

Anonymous Insider

Where can I find Dr. Jart products I looked in Sophora and it said no results

I emailed Boscia to express my huge sadness at this discontinued product and the fact that nothing comes close.  EMAIL BOSCIA at customerservice@boscia.com because they responded saying:  

We understand you are frustrated with our decision of discontinuing it.
I have forwarded your email to the product development for review.
If we receive enough requests from our customers, we may consider carrying it in near future!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for that info.  I just emailed them, and hopefully your post will lead more people to do so!

I tried urban decay naked skin one and done. I really liked it.

You may want to get a sample of Dr. Jart beauty balm.  It's not quite as good as Boscia (IMHO), but it is pretty close in color and texture.  Hope that helps!

Dr Jart beauty balm has parabens and aluminum in it. Woul...

Dr Jart beauty balm has parabens and aluminum in it. Wouldn't put it anywhere near my skin.

That's too bad. I used to use their bb eye cream until it was discontinued. It was a really unique product and I haven't found a good replacement.

I just called Boscia... it HAS been discontinued. Depressing! Does anyone know of another BB cream that has a similar consistency / finish? I started using ITCosmetics - not the same... thanks!

avocads29 wrote:

I have been using Boscia's BB Cream Broad Spectrum for YEARS. Has it been discontinued?? I can no longer purchase it from you guys! I'm almost out - - what can I use instead? I tried a sample of IT Cosmetics CC cream, but it's so yellow and I hate it. Help!?!

I just found out about this! ugh i have also been using for years and im super sad. I have tried other BB and CC creams including IT was recommended to me at Ulta, but it doesnt compare!!

I'm in the same situation! I tried buying it on Amazon but it's DOUBLE the price! Why would they stop carrying such a great bb cream?? 😞

Same here. Does anyone know what happened?

Two different Sephora employees have now told me that they struggled to sell it because it didn't blend well with people's skin colorings - I use it with extremely fair skin, my mom has much more olive toned skin and she uses it, and my sister has very tan skin (year round) and she uses it. Find it hard to believe that this was really the issue, but it's the only story I've been able to get 😕 

lcob26 wrote:

Same here. Does anyone know what happened?

Hi beauties!

We are always making room for the newest innovations in skincare. Stay tuned for exciting new releases (cough, cough, BB Cream) next year!

Your old BB formulation didn’t require any finishing, looked flawless, and I could literally wear it for 24 hours and never break out. Your new one is greasy, feels like straight silicone, doesn’t color match well (very orange), needs to be set with powder, is streaky, doesn’t cover blemishes well, highlights dry spots, and makes me break out horribly even after short wear times. Please bring back your old formulation. Even if it’s a limited release I am willing to buy like a $500 supply to horde. Your old BB cream was holy grail product, and the new one is mediocre/cheap and like so many other things on the market (also really more of a crummy tinted primer and not a BB)

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing