Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Best primer for Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation?

Hello all! 

I have been having issues lately with my Foundation being splotchy and not settling on my face correctly when I was using my beauty blender. I just got the Urban Decay All nighter Foundation and I love it, but had to apply it with a brush which I just don't like as much as a beauty blender. I asked for some advice and someone said to take away certain items to figure out what the problem is, and this morning I didn't put on my primer and I didn't have the problem, so I'm assuming it was the primer! I was using the Make Up Forever Step 1 Mattifying Primer. It was very thick so I wonder if it just didn't mix well with my Urban Decay Foundation. 

So on this point, can someone recommend a better primer for me for this foundation? I have combination skin, definitely have an oil problem in my t-zone during the summer, I have rosacea and sensitive skin as well. Fair skin with neutral undertones. 

Thank you so much! 

Re: Best primer for Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation?

Also if you need another primer for your t-zone try Benefit's mattifying primer! I have even used The Porefessional (the main one that I use with my UD all nighter foundation) with PUR Cosmetics Correcting Primer - Illuminate & Glow - to be exact. Between the above and my prior answer, you should be great! I only wish someone had told me! Lol 😘

Re: Best primer for Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation?

This is THEE foundation that I wear the most and if I hadn't struggled through with the trial and mainly error, I would have just given up on UD all nighter foundation all together, but alas I did find that Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional was what did the trick for me! I don't know what kind of skin you have, so what type of primer you are looking for, but it was what did the trick and I tried MANY! I hope it does the trick for you bc the pair of them have been my go to for a loooong time now. 😘

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing