Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Best Foundation that isn't too heavy?

I want to find a new foundation that isn't too thick and doesn't look to caked on, anyone have any suggestions?

Tags:

Re: Best Foundation that isn't too heavy?

I really like Tarte Amazonian clay foundation.  Don't need much and covers well!

I like the new ESTÉE LAUDER Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup and NARS pure radiant tinted moisturizer for my every day makeup looks.

Lancôme photogenic Lumessence gives great coverage and wears beautifully

RE: Best Foundation that isn't too heavy?

this isn't a foundation but it's amazing, it's really full coverage and very light weight it's called the it cosmetics cc cream

Try Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. A wonderful lightweight foundation with coverage. If you want coverage with a no makeup look its the one. I'm 55 years old & have plenty of experience trying foundations. This one is all purpose for any skin type. A lovely find & its no more expensive than Estee Lauder or the other mainstream brands.

My skin is on the oily side and I've been loving Maybelline Fit Me (the matte one).

I recently started using Clinique Beyond Perfecting liquid foundation. The reason I'm suggesting it is because it's coverage is heavy and I can wear it without a concealer but it's light to wear and I've never felt like it was too thick or gave me cake face. It's also great for your skin and pairs well with Cliniques powdered foundations which I also strongly recommend 

I recently got the new Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion foundation and I really love it. It's not heavy or cakey but it's still pretty full coverage. I have dry skin and some foundations make me look even drier but this one has a really nice finish. It's not matte but it's not too glowy/dewy either - I'd say it's pretty natural. A little goes a long way which is awesome because it's not that cheap. There's a pretty decent color selection too - I never used her foundations in the past because I could never find my exact shade but there seem to be more options for this one. I definitely recommend getting a sample and trying it out!

I've been enjoying the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition foundation. It's very light feeling and looking, yet still gives good coverage.

Personally, I tend to reach for the Covergirl Clean foundation, since it's super lightweight while still having pigment. However if you're looking for powder, I'd recommend the BareMinerals mineral veil as a translucent powder. But, I do find their matte and original powders to be very heavy and have a lot of yellow pigment as well. 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing