cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

BEST foundation for oily skin!

Hello Beauties,

Tips and all recommendations are extremely helpful in this post!!! SO PLEASE PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT!! I’m actually looking for a foundation best for oily skin, long lasting, and not too cakey, also with a flawless finish! Also tagged all foundations I have used, but want to try something diff now!! 

Thank you lovelies!!Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation 445BECCA COSMETICS - Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour FoundationHUDA BEAUTY - #FauxFilter Full Coverage Matte FoundationCharlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation 7.5 NeutralIT COSMETICS - CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 4W4 HazelUrban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Foundation 71WYTARTE - SEA Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15MAKE UP FOR EVER - Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation

Tags:

Re: BEST foundation for oily skin!

Hi @Naviij I also have oily/combo skin! Some of my favorites (besides the ones you mentioned above) are the Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation Brulee, TARTE - babassu foundcealer™ skincare foundation SPF 20, and Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 7.8. 🙂 

@Naviij I'm partial to Lancome's Teint Idole, but I highly recommend you spend some time checking out the oily skin group or maybe the complexion group. This question gets asked A LOT so there are a large number of posts with a variety of good recommendations that you may find helpful. 

Perfect, thank you!! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing