cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Armani Foundation

Hi,

What are your thoughts on the Armani luminous foundation? I recently purchased it but can’t say I love it after my first use. I felt my pores looked enlarged and was concerned the shade I was matched for was too light. However, I also did not use a primer. Any suggestions? 

Re: Armani Foundation

I'd second that HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica is the only product in the medium-coverage demi-matte/satin segment that's come close to the Armani Luminous Silk as a holy grail for ultra-natural finish.

I see what you're saying with the texture concerns - if I had to guess, both products might be a little higher on the volatile silicones - if I'm right, that's what helps give them their extremely natural skin-like finish, but also does little for textural issues. I don't know if my acne pitting gets enhanced, but I'd say it definitely doesn't hide them.

So I'm accustomed to using both products with pore-minimizing primers. I've been seeing good results and good foundation compatibility with:

@Moe2022 - I use the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and really like it.  I use Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Universal or Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Value Size - 2 oz/ 60 mL for my primer.  However, I prefer LYS Beauty Triple Fix Serum Foundation LN3 and it's a better match.

The new Haus Labs foundation is similar to that foundation but better, and cheaper haha HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 100 Light... 

@Moe2022 I really like it but I use a primer and have dry/combo skin.

You could try mixing it with other foundations for a custom look.

Thank you for the quick reply! Which face primer do you recommend using with it?

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing