Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

The Ordinary Squalene Cleanser - What's a close alternative?

I like  The Ordinary Squalene Cleanser but it is sold out 😞  Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate? I like the balm to oil style.

Tags:

Re: The Ordinary Squalene Cleanser - What's a close alternative?

Thank you so much!  I think I'll try out Farmacy - it's just what I'm looking for 🙂

@Sheswims   Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm  is a balm to oil cleanser that I like.  I have the cherry version, but it works the same way as this variation.  It doesn't contain squalane though.

Two more squalane cleansers you might be interested in are: Herbivore Pink Cloud Rosewater + Squalane Makeup Removing Face Wash 3.38 oz/ 100 mL   and MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Cleanser 4 oz/ 118 mL .

For an unscented cleanser with squalane, I also use this one on a regular basis; it's a cream though, not a balm.  But it does a good job cleaning the skin without stripping it, even taking off makeup Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 ml .

@Sheswims  If you’re in the US, check Ulta. They carry The Ordinary products, including this cleanser. If you have a local Target that has an Ulta partnership section, check there too. 

Thank you for replying 🙂  It seems it's sold out everywhere.  

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing