Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

TONER?!?!???

Ok so, my skin is all over the freakin place, basically the definition of combination type. I'm not prone to acne but I have bumps on my forehead, I have a kind of oily forehead but dryish cheeks, I am sensitive but not too sensitive. Basically what I NEED is a toner that can hydrate & plumpen without excess oil, and cleans my T-zone without the rest of my face reacting/drying up, AND brighten and balance my skin tone. All in all i just want Hailey Bieber to release her skin care routine because that is my goal. I may be throwing a Hail Mary, but hey a girl can dream, right? Ugh skin care stresses me out. .....It would be a plus if it was alcohol free, ok I'm done. 

Re: TONER?!?!???

SK2 treatment essence is the best.

Re: TONER?!?!???

Hi, @Ktballll I also have combination skin and this toner is absolutely amazing! I hope this helps!! Everything you asked for in a toner I also needed and was lacking in my previous toners, and trust me I have tried a lot! This does everything you describe for me!!

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner 150 mL Clean at Sephora
GLOW RECIPE
Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner
SIZE 150 mLITEM 2348431

RE: Re: TONER?!?!???

It’s arriving in the mail tomorrow, you convinced me!!! Can’t wait to try it 🙂 stay safe
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing