cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Setting Spray!

Hi,

I'm from NY. In the summer when it gets humid, my t-zone unfortunately gets oily really easily along with my forehead. My cheeks and nose is completely fine.

I want to know what setting spray would be the most suitable if I want to spray on my oily forehead and on my normal face (where the parts are not oily/ shining when there's a lot of heat). The spray also has to work well incase if I rub my eye makeup by accident a lot. I want the budget is be around $15-30, nothing more than that since I don't wear makeup every single day

Re: Setting Spray!

Hey there @Janeyy2! Great question! My favorite setting spray to use on my oily skin in the summer is Urban Decay’s De-Slick setting spray. I also use All-Nighter and while it is not marketed for oily skin, it works great on oily skin as well. If you buy the biggest one at Sephora, you’re looking at $32 but they also have travel sizes that are cheaper in case you want to try it out first before you commit to the full size. Nordstrom Rack also carries this for a cheaper price in case you have a rack nearby 😉

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing