Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Olehenriksen Walnut Scrub

So I can see this scrub is very gritty, but does it foam, lather, or get a little frothy as well? Wanting to know before I buy or if this is something that requires to be added to another cleanser to get those gliding strokes in. Thank you!

Re: Olehenriksen Walnut Scrub

Hi, @MesDreamer.

The Ole Henriksen Transforming Walnut Scrub doesn't really lather. It produces a very slight amount of foam/frothiness, but that's about it. However, the scrub is still really easy to spread and massage all over your skin. This is one of my favorite scrubs (the other being the OH Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub) and it makes my skin feel super smooth after using it. Though it should be noted that the Transforming Walnut Scrub is pretty abrasive and I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.

Oh, and if using a scrub that lathers is really important to you, the video below mentions that the Transforming Walnut Scrub can be mixed with the brand's The Clean Truth Foaming Cleanser to create an "almost cloud-like exfoliator." I'm guessing that you could probably do this trick with other cleansers as well.

I hope this helps!

RE: Re: Olehenriksen Walnut Scrub

Perfect! I’ve been wanting to try their gel cleanser as well because I love that orange blossom smell, so I’ll probably buy and mix those 2 together when I need to exfoliate. Thank you!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing