Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Masks!

What face-mask do you swear by?

Re: Masks!

Fresh rose facemask is my fav.  Very soothing and hydrating. 

Lots of good suggestions on this thread; will def check some of these out!

I enjoy Glamglow in the white container. It's going in th...

I enjoy Glamglow in the white container. It's going in the shopping cart for the discount sale!

the drunk elephant babyfacial mask. It's so expensive but so worth the money! It has 100% changed my skin. 

And the boscia pore pudding when I want my pores to have an instantly tighter look. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/t-l-c-sukari-babyfacial-P415777?skuId=1912385&icid2=products%20grid:...

https://www.sephora.com/product/charcoal-pore-pudding-intensive-wash-off-treatment-P404425?skuId=178...

I love the Too Cool For School pumpkin sheet masks, Nature Replublic esca recover sp hydrogel masks, and SEP face lace masks.  I'm also a huge fan of Talika bio enzyme masks.  @Anonymous

I second that Too Cool For School Pumpkin Mask, although my favorite is the Egg Cream Mask. 

RE: Masks!

Sheet mask wise I love the Sephora collection Pearl mask and really like the Karuna Anti-oxidant sheet mask. For other masks I really like the PTR pumpkin mask, Ren Glycolactic brightening mask, Glamglow Supermud, Origins Charcoal Mask, Korres Brightening Sleeping Facial, and Farmacy Sleep Tight sleeping mask. There's also a three part Ole Henriksen mask kit that's so great.

May Lindstrom the problem solver

tata Harper resurfacing mask & purifying mask

skII sheet mask

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing