Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Foundation help!

Between the Nars Radiant Longwear Foundation, Lancome Teint Idole Foundation, or Estee Lauder double wear stay-in makeup, what would be good for light to medium neutral combination/textured skin? I am having trouble choosing. Would prefer one that DOESNT oxidize that feels more natural and light on the skin, while still covering imperfections and pigmentation. Ive tried the FENTY, Sephora brand, and the Ordinary foundation. I am finding that these all tend to dry down too much and oxidize for me. Help please! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Re: Foundation help!

@TF0907, I've tried the Lancome and Estee Lauder foundations you mentioned (I've not yet tried the NARS).  Both are great in terms of staying power and feel; shade-wise, I found a better color match with Lancome.

RE: Foundation help!

Estée Lauder is my HG. I love that foundation, so much coverage, long lasting.. except I Always get this white cast on my face during flash photos. I hear other people have had the same problem. I got a sample of the Nars Radiant Longwear and after a couple of hours it made me oily every where 😞 I really wanted to try Lancôme but I hear there’s alcohol in it so it could be drying, and omg fenty did not work with me as well!! I’ve been looking for something new but I always go back to my Estée Lauder.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing