Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Exfolikate or Babyfacial?

Exfolikate by Kate Somerville or T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial by Drunk Elephant? Which one would you recommend and why?

RE: Exfolikate or Babyfacial?

Honestly, my face is super sensitive and even the gentlest bead exfoliators kinda hurt, I got recommended the Firmx peeling gel exfoliator by PeterThomasRoth and it’s amazing! A little pricey but works really really well and it feels amazing! 💕

Re: Exfolikate or Babyfacial?

I agree with earlier post about that the Drunk Elephant babyfacial works best. It gave me better results in smoothness and clarity of my skin. 

I can't seem to find an exact % number, but I'm fairly sure the Exfolikate has way less AHA in it than the Babyfacial. I believe the Babyfacial was advertised as having the max amount of AHA allowed in a cosmetic-grade product, or something along those lines. 

My skin doesn't like physical exfoliation, so I use Sukari Babyfacial. I absolutely LOVE it. 

I would choose Superfacial! I have sensitive skin and the Superfacial is super gentle ( in my opinion). I have used Exfolikate before, but it has gritty, exfoliating matter in the formula and I experienced redness. Maybe I was not being gentle enough... You should try getting a sample for both. I didn't particularly dislike Exfolikate; just prefer Superfacial. Superfacial does the job and does not cause redness. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing