Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Combination Skincare

Does anyone have any good suggestions for combination skincare? My skin is very acne prone but I struggle with dryness and have occasional eczema breakouts around my eyes, mouth, and neck. I currently use a murad cleanser with my clarisonic in the evening and a gentle cerave cleanser for the morning and always moisturize with cerave. I really would like to invest in something to help my acne and my dryness but I don't have the money or time to waste trying things out! I tend to just have little tiny bumps all over my forehead and the worst hormonal breakouts around my chin/mouth. To add, after having skin problems for so long i have pretty severe discoloration on my chin and cheeks to the point where I would never leave the house without a pretty full face of foundation. Any suggestion helps!!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Combination Skincare

I also have combo skin, the one thing that really helped moisturize my dry patches is the Pacifica coconut probiotic moisturizer. It's not too expensive and it also helped my skin get a little clearer. I found it also reduced the redness of my breakouts too.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing