Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Cleanser for combination skin

Any suggestions for a cleanser. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and blackheads on my nose. 

Re: Cleanser for combination skin

I've been using Boscia Clear Complexion for a couple years and really like. I'm thinking about switching to a cruelty free brand though, and tried the Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce cleanser that was pretty great too. They both are foaming, but don't feel like they overly strip the skin.

RE: Cleanser for combination skin

I have tried so many cleansers for my combo skin. I breakout along mychin something fierce but no where else. The last year I have been using the Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip cleanser and my skin has totally changed for the better. I haven’t had any breakouts in over a month and my skin feels amazing. I use it twice a day and have had no issues with it at all.

I rotate between Tatcha's Camellia Cleansing Oil (used for a little over a year) and Clinique's Take the Day Off Balm (used for probably 3 years now). I tried Tatcha's Deep Cleanser but it's too much on my face. You can get travel sizes of both Tatcha products right now, if you wanted to try both to see which works better for your skin.

Every few days I use Tatcha's Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder after the balm/oil. They've changed the formula though, and have relabeled it Calming. The powders are supposed to be more neutral ph now, which is better for your skin. But since I still have a little bit of the old jar left, I haven't tested the new jar I ordered yet.

I tried masses of different combinations and products before I found things that worked for me. Trying different things and giving them enough time to work can be time consuming and frustrating, but I hope everyone's suggestions help you find something that works for you!

Am currently using TATCHA - The Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanserand it feels so nice on my skin. Love how soft it gets. 

I agree I love this product 

Hi @arbeas,

I love using the OLEHENRIKSENFind Your Balance™ Oil Control Cleanser, this cleanser has a minty feeling so it makes your face feel super refreshed and cleansed after! 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing