Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Blackheads? Help me

I’m 25 and have combination/dry skin. I’ve always been confused about blackheads . I’m looking for a new skincare routine and a lot of the products are chemical exfoliants (AHA’s like lactic and glycolic acid) . From my understanding these help exfoliate the top layer of skin and help facial clarity (assuming blackheads apply to this?) . The confusing part is this - does exfoliation get rid of/prevent blackheads ? I don’t want to go in with super harsh products aimed for acne . I feel like that will only irritate my skin more (someone suggested UFO oil by Sunday Riley) . Currently I am also on the hunt for anti aging products as well and that leads to yet ANOTHER question.... does retinol help with blackheads as well? Please help me out . So far the products that are in consideration are as follows : Tacha rice powder cleanser , drunk elephants tlc framboos, good genes by Sunday Riley, Luna by Sunday Riley , ufo by Sunday Riley , iS clinical active serum 

Re: Blackheads? Help me

@Mongoose24 

I'm going to direct you to my response to this same question in another recent thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Complexion-Club/blackhead-removal-products/m-p/4674273#M7775

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing