From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

BEST matte primers For EXTREMELY OILY T ZONE?

Hey loves can you guys suggest some good matte primers for oily t zones ? I have tried makeup forever and the Becca matte primer and still I am super oily !

Re: BEST matte primers For EXTREMELY OILY T ZONE?

Hi @KayMoneyxo,

I agree with @DaneeBT! The Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector is an amazing primer for oily skin! It's one of my favorites. I also love these mattifying primers here (in no particular order): 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

@RaquelBT I understand that the Becca Primer can make oily skin look more matte.  But does it also keep oil at bay?

Hi @greeneyedgirl107,

The Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector helps controls oil! I personally like wearing it with or without makeup. 🙂 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Thanks @RaquelBT!  I think I really need to try it, b/c my skin has been so greasy with the hot-hot weather!

@greeneyedgirl107 - You're welcome! I hope you like it. Since I'm very oily, I love wearing this primer underneath a foundation that has a luminous or radiant finish. It helps me achieve a summer time dewy glow without looking shiny/greasy!

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

@KayMoneyxo,

I tend to get really oily on my t zone too, especially around my nose. I suggest the Tarte Poreless Mattifying Primer. It gives my foundation an airbrushed finish and helps keep me shine free for a long time.

https://www.sephora.com/product/clean-slate-poreless-12-hr-perfecting-primer-P310018?skuId=1935329&i...

❤️ Melissa

RE: Re: BEST matte primers For EXTREMELY OILY T ZONE?

Ty so much I’ll try it !!

Hi @KayMoneyxo!

The Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector is such a great primer for those that get extremely oily in the tzone or oily in general! It'll help eliminate excess oil, keep your makeup in place and extend the wear of it!

https://www.sephora.com/product/ever-matte-poreless-priming-perfector-P378017

Always,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing