Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Drunk Elephant

Hi! What drunk elephant products don’t have retinol? I heard the brands really good but I don’t want to hurt my skin because I am just a teen! 

Re: Drunk Elephant

I would not recommend most drunk elephant products. Yet, there are some really great and retinol-free products out there. I would personally recommend the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer, Drunk Elephant Mini Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 0.5 oz / 15 mL, and the Drunk Elephant Bora Barrier Rich Repair Cream with 6-Butterlipid Complex 1.69 oz / 50 mL. Not sure if you wanted moisturizer or what, but these 3 would definitely be a good choice for ongoing trends and retinol free drunk elephant products! Hope this helped!

@IDK24 

@SportyGirly125 gave you the two retinol products below.  If I were you I'd also suggest staying away from the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum , the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask Mini 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and the Drunk Elephant A-Shaba Complex Retinol Eye Serum with Caffeine + Copper Peptides 0.5 oz / 15 mL .

Drunk Elephant's instagram has done a few posts about which products would not be great for younger skin as well that you might want to check out.  While I agree with Sportygirly125 that you certainly don't need to spend on Drunk Elephant products, I think that it's your money to with what you please.  If you're looking to have a few products so that you can fit into the trend, their Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm 0.13 oz/ 3.8 g is a good lip balm and it's something that people would see you using.  As far as skincare products, check out the Drunk Elephant Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL  and Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer™ Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 , In my opinion cleanser and SPF are the two most basic items a younger person needs in their skincare routine.  

But .... you really don't need to spend this much money if you don't want to.  There are great skincare brands at the drug store that are way less money, Cereve and Cetaphil are favourites.  There are even better priced products at Sephora.  The innisfree Sulfate-Free Green Tea Amino Acid Cleansing Foam 5.07 oz / 150 ml and the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit would be a great combo to try.  The Sun Safety kit will give you a few different SPF's to try out and see which ones you like, while getting a cute make up bag a well.  

Hope you find some things you love and that work great for you.

@IDK24 @Honestly you don’t need to be spending that much money as a teen on skincare. Especially on Drunk Elephant. The brand got really overhyped. 

brands usually put retinol on the product name. Also some of the brands other products could be too harsh for your skin that you don’t need yet. 

Drunk Elephant A-Gloei™ Retinol Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing