Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Farmacy

I heard Farmacy was good. I’m am a teen with dry skin,so I don’t know if it will be good or me or not.

Re: Farmacy

Hi @CharrrrRbecca! Farmacy has some great products. I like Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm. It removes makeup really well without needing to use too much and doesn’t dry out my skin in the process. There are a lot of positive reviews and recommendations for their other products. Is there anything in particular that you’re looking at?

@KellyMcKelly mentioned that foaming products aren’t good for dry skin. They’re really great for stripping oils off your skin, which isn’t what us dry-skinned people want. This has been my experience too. My skin always felt tight after using foaming products of any kind, so I pulled them out of my routine.

Re: Farmacy

I think it will depend on the product.  I have their "clearly clean" cleansing balm, and I have dry /sensitive skin.  It takes ALL my makeup off.  However, if your skin is really dry, don't try the "What it is" foaming cleanser.  I found it stripped my skin.  Clearly NOT for dry skin..!  Good luck to you!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing