Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

fall blushes

looking for some blush recommendations for fall like a darker/warmer berry color or any other blush that gives off fall 🙂  

I have a tan-medium skin tone.

Re: fall blushes

This is my first time leaving a suggestion/comment but i think a really underrated one is the Natasha Denona Puff Paint Liquid Blush Bloom is so good. Actually i think all 3 of the puff paints are so beautiful. Tan and darya are definitely light coverage but definitely buildable. But the berry shade bloom is so gorg and also the most pigmented. It’s the perfect fall berry shade and very underrated in my opinion. It’s such a great formula no one really talks about!

@champhangemami  MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Cheeky or MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret 

I have a couple of recommendations that have not been mentioned yet @champhangemami . 
ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Dahlia 

ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Azalea 

tarte SEA Breezy Cream Blush Berry Bliss 

ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Cheek Clapper 3D Blush Trio Palette Berry Gay maybe a great option for you! It’s super pigmented. 

@champhangemami  Focusing on deep berry, plum, and mauve shades, I'll recommend these: 

NARS Blush Aroused , as well as shades Dominate and Sin. NARS makes my favorite powder blushes: they're long wearing and easy to blend. 

LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Empower . These creams are very pigmented, easy to work with, and long wearing. I have 2 other shades and love 'em. 

Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush After Hours , Power Hour, and maybe even Office Hours. This formula's much more emollient and radiant than LYS's, but still easy to work with. 

Natasha Denona Blush Duo shade 06 Plum (on sale right now at ND’s site) and, if you can still find it anywhere, shade 18 Dark Berry. I have several of these duos, including 06 Plum and some discontinued shades. They perform well, though not quite as long-wearing as NARS blushes: they don't wear off quickly, but NARS outlasts them on my cheeks by an hour or 2 when worn all day. 

Glossier Cloud Paint shades Haze, Eve, and Storm. I have every shade this cream blush. They have a watery cream feel, not emollient, and they leave a realistic skin-like finish. They give the most natural flushed cheek look I've ever gotten from any cream blush. The drawback is longevity: they don't wear as long as, say, a Tower 28 or LYS cream blush. On my cheeks, they usually hold up on their own for a good 5-6 hours before fading. I can stretch wear time by setting them with a translucent powder. 

Hi! I recommend trying one of the deeper shades of the saie liquid blushes. I just picked up the shade chilly (a deep mauvy pink) and I love it, not for just fall, but year round! The other darker shades are spicy ( terracotta) and dreamy (berry), both of which I believe are a little darker than chilly.

😄

Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Chilly 

Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Dreamy 

Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Spicy 

@sophie1104  Great recommendation! I love the saie blushes!! Mixing spicy and chilly is my fav!!! 

Rare beauty has a dark liquid blush shade, I believe it’s shade faith? Looks purple in the tube but is very blendable and perfect for fall

@champhangemami The Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Office Hours is a gorgeous mauvy color and the formula is fabulous.  Another couple that I might suggest (both with great formulas) are the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Encourage and #PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's Blushing  

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing