Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Your favorite cream blush?

I always use my Hourglass powder blush, but would love to try a cream blush. Any recommendations for the very best in terms of application, blending, etc.? TIA. 

Re: Your favorite cream blush?

Merit is beautiful and very buildable. 
I also love rare beauty cream blush too! 🩷

LYS cream blushes are affordable and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them 

I do really like the MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Perk . It looks very glowy on the cheek. I does look very natural. It looks okay on the lips but I personally don’t like that colour for lips. 

@MaggieGM ,

I'm more of a powder blush, but I've picked up since creams I like.  For application, I usually use my fingers and set with a powder.  Once in a while I'll use a sponge or SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 

The Youthforia Gel blushes are great.  A lot of people love the rare beauty blushes, which I wish I did, but it reminds me of that, but less pigment... So I don't over do it

Sephora makes (made?) a great cream blush palette.  Works perfectly with the above blush.  It's their clean velvet blush palette.

As mentioned Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 

Fashion Fair Cream and Powder Blush Duo 

Also love PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Vibrant , its got the best of both worlds!

Those are all great choices @danielledanielle !! 

@MaggieGM I finally found a cream blush that is blendable & perfect for my dry skin! #towerblushbeachplease

89FD63B2-618D-4620-833C-265527A7C41B.jpeg

I haven’t tried that one @totallymick . It looks very good and you look gorgeous! 😍

@Saradestin well thank you very much! 

I LOVE ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Dahlia . It blends like a dream to be such a dark shade and it has a beautiful luminous finish. It can be used as lippie as well, and does a great job at that as well. Below I used it both on cheeks and lips, so you can see it in action.

7AEF7A17-2428-4AFC-BAC4-34E5995D1190.jpegB462885B-33DF-4A03-9170-B9729C4D0CB6.jpeg

Fenty cream blush

fenty beauty cream blush my fav shade is poppin pedal

❤️

👍

My favorite cream blush is the Makeup by Mario cream blushes! I like that it’s sheer and can give you a dewy look. It’s also buildable. I like to apply it with a Morphe M510 brush. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Stick Blush with Brush Applicator Nectarine 

love it! I use the bubble gum - it has just a tiny of light pink, plus shimmer, and sooooo smooth and creamy , it gives a perfect glow!

i wanted something that is creamy plus dewy - this works perfectly!

hi this is Carrie,I love the milk cream blush I have been using it for 3 years and it’s long lasting,and I use it everyday I would highly recommend this product!

My sister has this blush and she absolutely loves it too! Very long lasting and has clean ingredients so it doesn’t make her skin irritated.

@MaggieGM @ashv1010 I’m glad this blush worked for Ash but it didn’t work for me. It was too dry therefore didn’t blend well. I had to keep shooting it with the blow dryer. That being said I hear so many great reviews on it! If you have dry skin I’d try Tower Beach Please Cream Blush. I have the lightest shade because I wanted it to look more natural. Just my preference 😉

I use a sponge to blend!

Hi! The Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush is my favorite! After trying it, I don't know if I could ever use another blush again

47 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • B462885B-33DF-4A03-9170-B9729C4D0CB6.jpeg
  • 7AEF7A17-2428-4AFC-BAC4-34E5995D1190.jpeg
  • 89FD63B2-618D-4620-833C-265527A7C41B.jpeg
testing