Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Milk cheek stain

So I’ve been seeing the MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Jelly Tint Lip + Cheek Blush Stain Splash all over tiktok and have been looking for a nice stain that lasts a while. The only thing is I feel like in all of the videos on it that I’ve seen it looks pretty unnatural and I’m looking for a natural not in your face type of blush. Does anyone know if this blush is right for me or any other stains that might be better?

Re: Milk cheek stain

@lucy124  Do you mean MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Jelly Tint Lip + Cheek Blush Stain? (I don’t do Tiktok so I don’t know which product’s trending there.) Milk also has another blush stick, MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick, that might get you closer to the natural look you’re after. Or maybe consider MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush; Merit’s generally good for subtle and natural makeup looks. 

Whichever you choose, you can probably get a natural flush look by simply using just a small amount of product. I’ve never used any of the 3 blush sticks I mentioned; I’m more of a powder and cream-in-pan blush person. But one of my favorite blushes is Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush which always gives me a natural flush. I also like Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Virtue (and other shades) but that one’s very pigmented, so I start with just one tiny dot on the back of my hand and cover both cheeks from that single dot. If you overdo a blush, you can always tone it down with a bit of foundation (I use powder foundation for this). 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing