Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Looking for a Highlighter

I'm looking for a pink highlighter. Not really neon , bright pink but something more subtle? thank you

Re: Looking for a Highlighter

if you're willing to try something that's expensive but TOTALLY WORTH IT, try the Charlotte Tilbury Highlighting wands! They're super beautiful and pigmented and worth it! yes its a splurge, but you deserve to treat yourself sometimes 😉

The rare beauty blush in the shade Happy is gorgeous!! 

The fenty highlighter in the shade wattabrat is a purplish pink highlighter. When you say bright pink this is what comes to mind. It is not really that subtle per say. But it such a stunning color, I have never seen a highlighter like it. But if you want more subtle I would recommend the givenchy prism libre highlighter 11. It is very subtle and glowy. I would recommend this product the most to you! Because it is subtle and very pinky. However not many places sell it anymore. So I will make one more suggestion, you could use the benefit tickle highlighter. It is not a deep pink but it is a golden pink. It is so stunning! 

@yaide Not sure if this is exactly what you’re looking for, but I use the MILK MAKEUP Holographic Highlighting Powder Supernova

in the shade Mars when I want a peachy pink highlight. The highlight itself is peachy but when it hits the light (which is does often because it’s on the highest points of your face), it’s a stunning peachy-pink. I’ve attached an older photo of some of my highlighter collection swatched so you can get an idea of the tone. It’s so much more beautiful in person, so if you want I can try to take better swatch photos later this evening!

DFBC4CC9-CE9F-4E09-B3AE-8194C41C4913.jpeg

Thanks

@yaide ah this post is so old, I don’t think most of these are available anymore. I have a much bigger collection now, and can recommend Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter Rose Quartz , Revolution Bright Light Highlighter in Divine Pink, Jaclyn Cosmetics Vanity Light Highlighting Balm in I’m Ethereal, SEPHORA COLLECTION Golden Hour Highlighter Duo , Covergirl Tru Blend Super Stunner in Pearly, MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter 

i have Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Wattabrat , and while it is super pink, I use it as a blush topper more than anything. It’s definitely a unique product, but I’d only

recommend if you’d like something really baby doll pink 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • DFBC4CC9-CE9F-4E09-B3AE-8194C41C4913.jpeg
testing