Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Best dewy cream blush for fair skin?

Hi everyone! I have very fair skin, blue eyes, dark blonde hair, and oily skin and it can be a pain to find a flattering blush on my pale skin. My blush preferences are warm/neutral peach tones, and I prefer dewy cream blushes, but I am open to all suggestions. Thank you!

Re: Best dewy cream blush for fair skin?

@ Lizzie 49943 I cream blush that I really like and have been using for a long time is the milk makeup cream blush they are in a stick container and a very creamy and blend like a dream. they also have 5 shades I believe the shade I would recommend for you  would be a perk because it's a peachy shade. I hope this helps 

Re: Best dewy cream blush for fair skin?

I am the same as you in pretty much everything you described besides my hair color is light blonde! I have tried so many blushes trying to find the right one. I recommend the Rare beauty liquid blush in “bliss”. It is liquid but works with my oily skin. I also like Morphe 2 wonder tint in “wish” that is a mousse. If you want to try powder my favorite is the tarte Amazonian clay in “paaarty”. Hope this is helpful! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing