Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Need something with strong hold for my brows!

Hi! I feel like I've tried so many brow gels! I've tried Kosas air brow, Benefit 24 hr brow setter, Benefit Fluff up Brow wax, and Anastasia brow freeze to name a few! Will I like the Refy any better than those? All I want is a clear gel/wax that has some hold! Nothing seems to hold my dark brows! Any suggestions on any brands?! Thank you!!

Re: Need something with strong hold for my brows!

I love my NYX one it does what it says that’s for suuure. I found kosas and benefit disappointing to be honest. Going to try the got2b now that I’m in the thread

It’s not sold here, but got2be brow gel is amazing comes in a wand form. Hold crazy good!

I like the Anastasia Brow Freeze so far that seems to work the best 

i also used to use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze® Extreme Hold Laminated-Look Sculpting Eyebrow Wax Clear SO MUCH. i always ended up having disgusting clumpy brows by the end of the day, the trick is to use as little as possible. ever since i started doing that it’s worked great. buttttt, it definitely can’t beat Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear. literally keeps my eyebrows looking fluffy, full and natural the whole day. the mini version also lasts a while ms is only $12! it was a game changer, maybe one of my favorite products!

I think NYX might have a brow freeze product.

Benefit 24 hour hold is my fave. Works great, doesn’t crust or flake as long as u don’t touch them once dry. 

Got 2 b brand has a nice one 👍🏼 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing