Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Eyebrow gel

If you have a eyebrow gel- do you think it’s worth it? If so, what brands? Thanks 

Re: Eyebrow gel

I love Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 4.5 or the clear version! Worth the money. Natural but makes your brows look great

Thanks for your help! 

Hey! 
I definitely think it is worth having an eyebrow gel! Especially if you need something real quick. I use the  Benefit 24-Hr eyebrow gel with the Anastasia Brow Wax and my brows don’t move at all.

Hi @FashionistaL!!!

Brow gels are definitely worth it!  They really elevate your brow look to the next level and add more dimension to the brow.  Some brow gels can give a fuller look or laminated effect to the brow as well.  A few of my favorites are the REFY Brow Sculpt Shape and Hold Gel with Lamination Effect 0.28 oz/ 8.5 mL, Hourglass Arch Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel, Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel with Lamination Effect 0.23 oz/ 7 mL.

Thanks for your help! 

Anytime!! ❤️

Yes! My brows are thin, and blonde. I find using eyebrow gel even with no other product is a great way to give them some shape and definition! Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Medium Hold Clear Brow Gel Clear  is the best! Just get the mini size it has more than enough product and you won't have to worry about it drying out before you finish it!

I'm a fair skin redhead and my eyelashes and eyebrows are pale reddish blonde, I had my brews colored when I had my hair colored every 4 wks never stayed so I finally got the never up and had permanent makeup done on them (tattooed) on best thing I ever did, now no more pencil or gel. Best money I ever spent try it you won't be sorry 

IMG20221101112054.jpg

@FashionistaL I love a good clear eyebrow gel simply because I have slightly sparse brows (I fill them in with a pen or pencil) but I like them to look a little more "groomed" than they naturally are.  Some people love a pigmented gel but I can go overboard with those, lol.  While I'm probably in the minority, I also don't mind a stiff--even crunchy--gel because those are the ones that actually HOLD my brows in place so my favorites are easily the Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel with Lamination Effect 0.23 oz/ 7 mL and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Medium Hold Clear Brow Gel Clear.

Is the elf brow gel any good?

Thanks for your help! 

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG20221101112054.jpg
testing