Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Are bushy brows the hottest? What's your favorite brow style?

Hey yall!!! 

Listen we all have eyebrow problems sometimes. I'm looking for the best look for my face and time. Having a busy life I need a simple go to look. I'm happy with my natural brows and usually use brow powder to fill them in. Can any one recommend maybe a pencil that works for them and what shape is the most trendy for a 36 year old career woman. #cluelessinlosangeles

Re: Are bushy brows the hottest? What's your favorite brow style?

I’ve been into soap brows lately. I’m letting mine grow out so they’re a bit thicker now. I clean them up and soap them up 😄

Looks like another good option! Thanks a bunch. I think natural is great as well. 😃 

@UrbanCakeFace  I love the bushy look too and I’m late 30s also!! I like to use GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil 2  to fill in my brows! It’s very thin and allows me to get fine hair like lines. I don’t go crazy just filling in my natural line! 

Thank you so much for the suggestion I need to check out her line! I'm sure the product will be of quality for sure. This is exactly what I have been looking for. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing