cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

huda-beauty-lashes.png

I thought I would create a thread for HUDA BEAUTY , so we could have a place to discuss news, upcoming collections, and of course post swatches!

I double checked to see if there was a thread for the brand already, and I didn't see one, so here we go!

Re: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

Here's my swatch of the mauve palette IMG_20171103_163542.jpg

Has anyone picked up the foundation yet?

I'm hoping to find it in stores soon and try it on before purchasing!

I'm really curious about the Faux Filter foundation. It m...

I'm really curious about the Faux Filter foundation. It may be that I can finally find a liquid foundation match! Us olives never get anything. Ex1 is a great concept, but the formula isn't good.

IMG_5679.JPGI know my picture taking skills aren't the best but I did this look this evening with the Desert Dusk palette and was super happy with it.I used the shades Saffron,Oud,Cashmere  and Retrograde.

RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

What huda highlighter palette best for fair/pair skin?

Re: RE: The HUDA BEAUTY Thread

I would say the Pink Sands Highlighter Palette. 

However, I think she has a Winter Palette coming soon , that might be suitable for fair skin tones too. 

I dropped my pics off on one of the many Huda threads thinking it was the main one. 🙄 

IMG_2916.JPGIMG_2918.JPG

It's a really pretty palette. I got it the same week the Natasha Denona palette got here so I was unfairly comparing quality. Lila is double the price so it's not a like for like comparison. It's not a bad palette at all. There's a little fallout that happens but nothing uncontrollable. 

Beautiful Swatches! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to get mine!

I am sooooo excited that my Desert Dusk palette finally came in!   

Cross posting pics from the September Hauls and Natasha Denona threads below.

desertdusk.jpgdesertdusk2.jpg

A few people have been asking if Desert Dusk is too similar to Natasha Denona's Lila Palette.

These are not great swatches, but I wanted to try to capture Sunset vs. Huda Desert Dusk vs. Lila:

1. Sunset on left 2. Desert Dusk in Middle 3. Lila on right1. Sunset on left 2. Desert Dusk in Middle 3. Lila on right1. Sunset on left 2. Desert Dusk in Middle 3. Lila on right1. Sunset on left 2. Desert Dusk in Middle 3. Lila on right1. Sunset on left 2. Desert Dusk in Middle 3. Lila on right1. Sunset on left 2. Desert Dusk in Middle 3. Lila on right

I think Desert Dusk is a nice mix of both Sunset and Lila with a little extra texture and a little less purple. ❤️

Wow! Thanks for all your hard work and comparison swatches!

The Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette is live:

https://www.sephora.com/product/desert-dusk-eyeshadow-palette-P424149

Just ordered my first huda product - nude love set from cult beauty

Anyone have more lip swatches to share? 

I love HUDA BEAUTY they're lip strobes are GORG

Anyone know when the desert sunset palette drops at all?  Is it in October, this is a palette I think I need.  Not that I have any room in my bathroom or cabinets for more...

It's out next Monday @sarahshter 🙂

I really want it, even though I have a bajillion palettes already!

I made a YouTube video reviewing the Summer Solstice Palette 😍😍😍. I would love if you guys would watch and provide feedback. Also I cannot wait to get my hands on her new eyeshadow palette. 

Is it just me or are her liquid lipsticks super liquidy? They dry down to a comfortable matte if they don't streak but wow it's like it could literally run out of the tube. 

Has anyone given the lip strobes a fair shot yet? I ended up placing an order when they first went live, got to use it once before the applicator broke off in the tube. I love the effect it gave but I'm kind of put off ordering a replacement just in case that's a problem.

Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette Finally Revealed!! I can't wait for this!!!

I let out a deep sigh of longing whenever I see this palette. I want it so much. I can't wait for the launch! 😉
120 Replies
Photos44
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • huda.JPG
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 11.17.30 AM.png
  • huda-beauty-lashes.png
  • Heartbreaker
  • Material Girl
  • Heartbreaker
  • Showgirl