Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE LUSH THREAD

Hello, welcome to the new official Lush thread. 

Feel free to post about new releases, reviews and everything else Lush related! 

New Releases 

Spoiler

Hair Care

Spoiler

Facial Skincare

Spoiler
No Trouble With Beards And Stubble Beard Oil
07945.jpg

Bath Bombs/Melts

Spoiler
Mom, Look What I Made For You Bath Bomb
07920.jpg
Incredible Mom Bath Bomb
07918.jpg
Madame President Bath Bomb
07919.jpg
The Modfather Bubble Bar
07941.jpg
Fun For All The Family Bubble Bar
07942.jpg

Mother Of Pearl Bubbleroon
07924.jpg

Mom In a Spin Bubble Bar
07925.jpg

Purple Drain Bubbleroon
07923.jpg

Citrus Are Doing It For Themselves Bubbleroon
07922.jpg

Seven Deadly Spins Bubble Bar
07935.jpg
Milky Bath Bubble Bar (New Formula)
06144.jpg

Soaps, Scrubs and Jellies

Spoiler
Dirty Springwash
07943.jpg
Antiope
07954.jpg
Chamomile Lawn
07930.jpg
Raspberry Milkshake
07953.jpg
Rosebud
07927.jpg
Purple Loosestrife
07929.jpg
Lemon Zest
07928.jpg
Moustachio
07944_b
Deep Sleep Shower Jelly

08148.jpg

Lotions and Balms
Spoiler

Makeup/Perfume/Mouthwash

Spoiler
The Olive Branch Body Spray
08091.jpg
Honey I Washed The Kids Body Spray
08090.jpg
Plum Rain Body Spray
07415.jpg
Charisma Warming Skin Tint
03707.jpg

Feeling Younger Luminous Highlighter Skin Tint
03708.jpg

Eyes Right Mascara
06428.jpg
Independent Eyeliner
03714.jpg

Bath Oils/Massage Bars

Spoiler
 Honey Bear Massage Bar
07926.jpg
You've Been Mangoed
07861.jpg
Razzle Dazzle
07899.jpg
Revelations
07858.jpg
Polyamorous
07857.jpg
Oil On Troubled Water
07864.jpg
Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment
07860.jpg
Magnificent
07856.jpg
Happy Thoughts
07870.jpg
Ginger
07867.jpg
Furze
07866.jpg
Flower's Barrow
07868.jpg
Floating Island
07862.jpg
Dreamtime
07859.jpg
Double Vitality
07869.jpg
Delight
07863.jpg
Cloak Of Invisibility
07865.jpg
Ceridwen's Cauldron
00592.jpg

Upcoming Releases

Spoiler
 Screenshot (14).png

Re: THE LUSH THREAD

"Lush's New Sparkle Jars Will Rain Glitter All Over Your Fine Self"

Spoiler
From PopSugar:

When a Lush Massage Bar and Dusting Powder love each other very much, they join forces to create Sparkle Jars, the brand's latest bath time innovation for its Christmas Collection. Let's be real: that fabulous product name alone is enough to make us want to buy it in bulk.

Along with having a fun name, Sparkle Jars work to nourish Winter-ravaged skin while raining down glittery snowflakes all over your body as if you lived in a frickin' Charlie Brown movie. Basically, this celestial-shaped goodness is turning out to be one of Winter 2017's new home spa essentials.

To get in on the action, all you have to do is poke a few holes into the Sparkle Jar. After you moisturize, hold the Jar over your body like a salt shaker, and dust yourself with the glowing body glitter. What's even more amazing is that these hydrating products come in two cocoa-butter coated varieties that are known and loved by Lushies worldwide. Chances are, you've probably indulged in a Twilight Bath Bomb, or lathered on the insomnia-killing Sleepy Moisturizer that everyone on the Internet seems to love. Now, you're able to pour the relaxation-inducing formula all over your body with the moon-shaped Twilight Sparkle Jar ($10).

That offering is joined by the Snow Fairy Sparkle Jar ($10), which, of course, has the same sweet scent as its namesake angel-shaped (and perennially sold out) Massage Bar.

In an ethical attempt to reduce waste, Lush has opted against putting these vegan products in additional packaging. Once you've run out of body glitter, the bar itself can be used as soap. Over time and repeated use, the Sparkle Jars will literally rub themselves away, leaving no trace behind.

While you may be sad once you've used it all up, the Earth will do a little happy dance, because that means less gross shit left in landfills. (Besides, you can always just buy another!). These simply magical Jars will be available in mid-October, as part of Lush's Christmas Range. We'll keep you updated with an official launch date as soon as we know ourselves.

OMG - These look so cool!   Thanks for sharing!  @ZombieMetroAnt xoxo

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt. This explains it better than the website lol.

Yipee!  Glad it helped @suzyo...the Star is calling my name Smiley Wink

@ZombieMetroAnt I didn't even know the jar itself was soap. That's amazing. I feel like I'd have to sprinkle it while standing in the bathtub because I'd make a mess though. Still very intrigued... 

I love Lush so much! Can't wait to try the new masks and stock up on some Rose Jam!

All of the Christmas products are available on the U.K. Site already. Typically the U.K. Has similar/the same products that are offered in the NA shops and website. Figured I'd post them in case anyone wants to see what's being offered this year!

Spoiler

Thundersnow Bath BombThundersnow Bath BombSnowfairy Jelly BombSnowfairy Jelly BombChristmas Sweater Bath BombChristmas Sweater Bath BombShoot For The Stars Bath BombShoot For The Stars Bath BombButterbear Bath BombButterbear Bath BombSnow Fairy Shower GelSnow Fairy Shower GelPlum Snow Bubble BarPlum Snow Bubble BarChristmas Eve Bubble BarChristmas Eve Bubble BarLuxury Lush Pud Bath BombLuxury Lush Pud Bath BombBerry Berry Christmas Shower GelBerry Berry Christmas Shower GelSanta's Christmas Shower GelSanta's Christmas Shower GelSherbert Dip Bath BombSherbert Dip Bath BombCandy Mountain Bubble BarCandy Mountain Bubble BarTwilight Shower GelTwilight Shower GelSnowman BubbleroonSnowman BubbleroonMan in the Moon Bubble BarMan in the Moon Bubble BarTwilight Sparkle JarTwilight Sparkle JarMy Two Front Teeth Bubble BarMy Two Front Teeth Bubble BarGolden Wonder Bath BombGolden Wonder Bath BombOnce Upon A Time Body LotionOnce Upon A Time Body LotionButterbear Wash CardButterbear Wash CardRose Jam Shower GelRose Jam Shower GelGolden Pear SoapGolden Pear SoapNever mind the Ballistics Bath BombNever mind the Ballistics Bath BombChristmas Cracker Bubble BarChristmas Cracker Bubble BarGolden Wonder XL Bath BombGolden Wonder XL Bath BombStar Light Star Bright Bath MeltStar Light Star Bright Bath MeltBuck's Fizz Body ConditionerBuck's Fizz Body ConditionerSnow Fairy Sparkle JarSnow Fairy Sparkle JarSnow Fairy SoapSnow Fairy SoapMagic Wand Bubble BarMagic Wand Bubble BarSnow Fairy Body ConditionerSnow Fairy Body ConditionerTree-D Bath MeltTree-D Bath MeltSanta's Belly Shower JellySanta's Belly Shower JellySnow Fairy Naked Shower GelSnow Fairy Naked Shower GelBubbly Shower GelBubbly Shower GelThe Magic of Christmas Wand Bubble BarThe Magic of Christmas Wand Bubble BarSaucy Snowcake SoapSaucy Snowcake SoapOnce Upon A Time Solid Body LotionOnce Upon A Time Solid Body LotionBuche de Noel Face CleanserBuche de Noel Face CleanserSnow Fairy FunSnow Fairy FunMountain SoapMountain SoapTwilight Naked Shower GelTwilight Naked Shower GelSnow Fairy Naked Body ConditionerSnow Fairy Naked Body ConditionerSalt and peppermint barkSalt and peppermint barkSnowman Shower JellySnowman Shower JellyHedgewitch SoapHedgewitch SoapSnowcloud SoapSnowcloud SoapSanta's Christmas Naked Shower GelSanta's Christmas Naked Shower GelSnow Angel Bath MeltSnow Angel Bath MeltSugar Plum Fairy Lip ScrubSugar Plum Fairy Lip ScrubChristmas Rocker SoapChristmas Rocker SoapMagic Wand SoapMagic Wand SoapChristingle Body ConditionerChristingle Body ConditionerBaked Alaska SoapBaked Alaska SoapChristmas Citrus SoapChristmas Citrus SoapBuck's Fizz Body ConditionerBuck's Fizz Body ConditionerSanta Baby Lip ScrubSanta Baby Lip ScrubSugar Plum Fairy Naked Lip ScrubSugar Plum Fairy Naked Lip ScrubBerry berry Christmas Naked Shower GelBerry berry Christmas Naked Shower GelSugar Plum Fairy Lip tintSugar Plum Fairy Lip tintShades of Gold Frankincense & Myrrh Lip BlockShades of Gold Frankincense & Myrrh Lip BlockBubbly Naked Shower GelBubbly Naked Shower GelSugar Plum Fairy Naked Lip tintSugar Plum Fairy Naked Lip tintSanta baby Lip tintSanta baby Lip tintCandy Cane RouladeCandy Cane RouladeSanta's Christmas Naked Shower GelSanta's Christmas Naked Shower GelChristingle Naked Body ConditionerChristingle Naked Body ConditionerSanta Baby Naked Lip ScrubSanta Baby Naked Lip ScrubShooting Stars SoapShooting Stars SoapSanta Baby Naked Lip tintSanta Baby Naked Lip tint

So happy to see Shoot For the Stars bath bomb making a return. It is one of my all time favorites. 

Thanks for starting this thread @SpaceLlama! And thank you @antha for the Christmas preview! 

@antha OMG thank you so much! These all look amazing. Definitely going to try to pick up the Christmas Eve Bubble Bar, the Starlight Star Bright Bath Melt and the Snowcloud Soap. I think I have some Golden Wonders Bath Bomb in stock if anyone wants me to try it out and review them 🙂

Also, if ever you pick some of these up, let us know what you think of them. I'm very curious about the new releases. 

I have one of the liquid lipsticks (the color below).  It has a very light feel and dries down fast.  It's one of my favorite liquid lipsticks.  The cap is hard plastic so it's rather slippery, making it a bit of a challenge to get a good grip.  But don't let that keep you from trying the lipstick.

Thanks, @SpaceLlama, for starting this thread!  🙂

@Titian06 It's my pleasure ❤

Has anyone here ever successfully ordered from the Lush Kitchen? I've tried and the website never takes my cards. I assumed it's because I'm ordering from out of the country. I have even called my bank and they said they would allow it so I don't think it's the bank that denies it. PayPal didn't work either.

That's so weird! I have been ordering from the kitchen and the U.K. Site in general every couple of months when something catches my eye for years with absolutely no problem. I use PayPal and cards just depending on my mood. Have you ever ordered anything from another country? I'm wondering if it's your bank not allowing foreign transactions (usually as a means to protect you)? 

@antha That's what I meant when I said I spoke to my bank. They blocked it because it was an international order (all international orders are blocked by them) They said they would unlock that one country for me so I could order and it still didn't work. My brother even let me try his PayPal account and that didn't work.

Gotcha. That makes sense. I've never had to give paypal a heads up but I've been making international purchases with my bank for over a decade now, so I can't remember if I had to let them know in advance. Once you give them a heads up, you shouldn't have any problems. 

Even more Halloween Releases! 

Bewitched Bubble BarBewitched Bubble BarSecret Arts Jelly BombSecret Arts Jelly BombBlack Rose Naked Lip ScrubBlack Rose Naked Lip ScrubBlack Rose Lip TintBlack Rose Lip Tint

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks for making me notice I missed some. 🙂 The grey jelly bomb looks so cool 👌

No trouble at all @SpaceLlama Heart  I remember seeing this article but didn't post because I didn't know where to share it Smiley Surprised  so, thank you for making it's home. Smiley Wink 

@ZombieMetroAnt Gaah 😱 You're too sweet! Glad I can be of assistance around these parts 👉

LOL!!!  Good point @SpaceLlama Cat LOL 

415 Replies
testing